Termageddon Case Study

After several weeks of preparation (and help from a few good vendors), I’ve finally posted my Termageddon case study 🙌

We decided to take a deep dive into some of the statistics, primarily around performance, that made a huge impact on this website rebuild.

Couple that with some great video testimonials from Hans at Termageddon and I’m pretty stoked with how this came out!

The only thing that didn’t make the case study was the full 10-minute video testimonial from Hans (we decided to cut it into bite-size pieces for the post), so I figured I’d post it here!

Add your first comment to this post